As per Hindu mythology, a tortoise is an avatar of Lord Vishnu (KUMAR) who is the second god in the Hindu triumvirate (or Trimurti) Vishnu is the preserver and protector of the universe. As we all know the story of Samudra Manthan narrated in the Bhagavata Purana in the Mahabharata and in the Vishnu Purana where the Mount Mandara was used as the churning rod placed over the tortoise, where the tortoise stabilized the mountain on its back. Hence as per Vastu tortoise plays a very significant role in balancing and stabilizing our life.
Characteristic and application
- Crystal Tortoise symbolizes the air and water element due to its vivid transparent colour.
- The Northern Direction is best suited for placing Crystal-Glass Tortoise in the living area, dining room, stairs, office, or study room.
- The tortoise should be facing south direction and the tail must be pointing towards the north.
- The tortoise plate should be always filled with water to the point the legs of the tortoise are immersed and half of the body should be outside water.
- Placing the crystal tortoise in the right place will bring positive energy and benefits related to that particular direction, in case of placement in the north direction which is the direction of financial growth and prosperity, the overall stability of financial/ business-related matters is assured as per Vastu.
*Avoid placing in Bedrooms *
1 X Crystal-Glass Tortoise (8cm X 5cm)
1 X Plate 15xm X 8cm